is a private, liberal arts college located in Jackson, Mississippi, founded in 1890 and affiliated with the United Methodist Church. This digital collection exhibits the history of the college through student and alumni publications and course catalogs. All material is from the collection of Millsaps-Wilson Library.
These works reflect the time of their creation and as such provide historical and cultural information. They may contain content that is no longer representative of the attitudes and policies of Millsaps College.